I am doing a Pampers diaper commercial. Pampers is an American brand of baby and toddler products marketed Procter & Gamble. The audience for my commercial are parents or guardians with young toddlers and babies. Pamper diapers are essential for babies. Conventions in Pamper commercials include a comparison between leading value brand diapers and Pamper diapers, a baby or toddler in Pampers diapers, and the slogan “love sleep & play”. The comparison between leading value brand diapers and Pamper diapers is a visual demonstration included in the commercial, that helps emphasize how much more pampers absorb and how much drier Pampers are than the leading value brand. This comparison helps encourage parents to choose Pampers for their babies. A baby wearing Pampers is always included in the commercial whether the baby is sleeping, playing, or running. The baby wearing Pampers is how the company promotes their product. The slogan “love sleep & play” is also included in the comm...
I will work independently on this project. I chose to work by myself because I would not want to partner up with someone or join a group and have to rely on them to do their part. Working with partners can be difficult, because everyone will not always agree with one another. In some cases, small disagreements between the group can negatively affect the entire project. Also, it would be difficult to film with a group because I am still at home e-learning. I would not feel comfortable meeting with a partner or a group to film because of how easily coronavirus can spread. In addition, since the beginning of the school year I have been learning online at home and I have not made any new connections with my classmates. So I do not know how reliable or unreliable my peers are therefore I would rather take the safe bet and work independently. Working alone gives me more creative space and I don’t have to worry about who will agree with my idea or not. This is a one minute music video that I...
1. How does your product use or challenge conventions AND how does it represent social groups or issues? Conventions are used all throughout my commercial. I included a comparison between leading value brand diapers and Pampers diapers in my commercial, as a visual demonstration. This helped emphasize how much more pampers absorb and how much drier Pampers are compared to the leading value brand. Diapers that are absorbent and dry are an ideal choice for parents when regarding their children. Another convention included in my commercial were Pampers diapers. Including Pampers in my commercial was not optional, especially since the product I was promoting in the commercial where Pampers. Also, I used a baby in the commercial. The baby was modeling the product, Pampers diaper, while sleeping. The Pampers’ slogan “love sleep & play” is also included at the end of the commercial. 2. How does your product engage with audiences AND how would it be distributed as a real media text? My co...
Comments
Post a Comment