I am doing a Pampers diaper commercial. Pampers is an American brand of baby and toddler products marketed Procter & Gamble. The audience for my commercial are parents or guardians with young toddlers and babies. Pamper diapers are essential for babies. Conventions in Pamper commercials include a comparison between leading value brand diapers and Pamper diapers, a baby or toddler in Pampers diapers, and the slogan “love sleep & play”. The comparison between leading value brand diapers and Pamper diapers is a visual demonstration included in the commercial, that helps emphasize how much more pampers absorb and how much drier Pampers are than the leading value brand. This comparison helps encourage parents to choose Pampers for their babies. A baby wearing Pampers is always included in the commercial whether the baby is sleeping, playing, or running. The baby wearing Pampers is how the company promotes their product. The slogan “love sleep & play” is also included in the comm...
First Scene- In the first scene I will be filming the crib in the bedroom with the baby crying. Then the mom will come over to the crib to get the baby. This seen will be a visual example of what a mother has to do at 3 am in the morning when her baby is wearing ordinary diapers. Second Scene- This next scene will be a visual representation of babies when babies are sleeping in Pampers diapers at 3 am. I will film the baby sleeping peacefully in there crib wearing Pampers. This will be filmed at a high angle. With a lullaby playing in the background. Third Scene-period The third scene I will show the box of Pamper diapers and describe the advantage of Pampers diapers over leading value brand diapers. I will pan from right to left to show the the box of Pampers. Fourth Scene- In this scene, I will include a visual demonstration of how much drier pampers are compared to ordinary diapers. I will also insert a voice over describing how Pampers stay up to three times...
In my last blog, I described how much editing I done so far. One of the biggest problems I had when editing was the length. My final task was entirely way too long. Although I did shorten some of the clips on my phone before uploading them into the editing software my video was still over 2 minutes. Even after doing the short little cutting in iMovie my movie was 5 minutes and 45 seconds long in total and I had to find a way to shorten this all down to two minutes. Initially I tried shortening all my titles and try to keep everything else. But this wasn't enough my video was still too long. Next I began removing a few of my scenes and titles that I felt didn't have to be included. When I say I "removed my titles" I didn't actually remove them I just decided to put the titles at the start of my scene. I removed backgrounds for instance the ones on the dresser because some of them were pointless. Cutting my video down to 2:00 minutes was extremely difficult. I ended...
Comments
Post a Comment