Production Blogs- Costumes and Props
Today, I made a list of the items I needed to get for my final tasks. When making this list I made an adjustment to the mother's costume where I switched the hat out for a veil instead. I'm now going for a dead married couple look now. This is to symbolize the parent's unity even after death. After making my list I googled where I would be able to find these things. I found that Party City had most of the items I needed and I figured that I would get the rest another time or later on. So I went to Party city to buy the props and costumes I will need for my final tasks. The first thing I looked for when I got there was a black plastic hat for the dad's costume. I was originally going to buy a fake beard but I only saw brown beards and I wanted black facial hair. So I just bought a fake mustache instead because they had them in the color black. Then I found a white veil for the costumes for the mother but I was looking for black. So I asked an employee if they had any ve...

Comments
Post a Comment